Saturday 2 May 2015

Vans Cat Eye Sunglasses


So this week on my Instagram account I put up a picture of my latest sunglasses. Many of you asked where these were from - so I thought I would include these in this weeks blog post.
 After a lot of fluttering eyelashes and "oh I really like those" … my lovely boyfriend must have taken the hint that I really liked these sunglasses, as when I went round to his house last weekend - he surprised me with these beauties. What a gem!
 They are Vans Half Frame Cat Eye Sunglasses, I seriously love them & have had nothing but compliments when wearing them. Ever since last Saturday they have not been off  – apart from Wednesday... when Snow & Hailstones paid an unexpected visit - that's what you get for living in Scotland! One of the only places on earth where you can have sunshine & birds singing in the morning and then by mid-afternoon snow and hailstones - yes, even in April/May the weather is so unpredictable up here. Anyway enough of that boring weather woman chat - I have inserted a photo below of these sunglasses.

 

I love the style of these cat eye frame - it is always difficult trying to find sunglasses or glasses in general which actually cover my eyes never mind suit my face! They have a tortoise shell frame and have tinted glasses.
If you are wanting to grab yourself a pair – you could probably find them on their own Vans Website or you can buy them via the ASOS website. Greatest thing about these is the price - £15.00 which I think is a bargain for a decent pair of sunglasses. Im looking forward to using these more in the Summer months. Let me know what you think about them, in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment