Sunday 19 April 2015

Biore Deep Charcoal Face Cleanser

My skin has been so so bad recently – I can only blame myself. My diet ever since Easter has been terrible, I was eating really well and working out a lot and then the chocolate bunny came and BOOM I fell off the healthy bandwagon. Not only have I gained weight I have also gained some hideous red scabby spots which im pretty insecure about – so I end up covering them in make up to try and disguise them and only ending up making them look even 10x worse and more irritated.

Recently I have heard a lot of health benefits from using activated Charcoal so when I spotted this Biore Charcoal Face Cleanser 200ml I thought this would be a really interesting buy - It was £4.99 from Tesco in the UK. Since buying it yesterday - I have already tried it 3 times and it feels so good. without giving it away It really does feel like it is making a difference. I found that if I took all of my make up off first with a facial wipe then the cleanser would be more likely to work my main bad areas that I needed it to – rather than the cleanser just working as a make up remover.




First of all you wet your face and neck area with water. All you need is one squirt from the pump – you don’t need much of this stuff in order for it to work. Also with one pump per use it means you aren’t wasting the cleanser.

Massage the charcoal cleaner gel gently into your face – work it into a foam and massage this cleaner into the key areas you want it to work on. I tend to get a spots in my t zone, nose and chin area so I have been focusing on those 3 areas. Once it has been applied you will definitely feel a tingly sensation.

 Another bonus is It smells so good it has menthol added to it – hence the tingly feeling. So after applying to my face, smelling my own face - I then wash it all off thoroughly from my face and neck. After you dry your face from using this product you will instantly feel how clean your face feels. It is oil free so it great for people who have oil combination in their skin, this cleanser helps draw out dirt and also purify your pores.

I have read other reviews where people have gone on to say they notice such a great difference in their skin within 3-4 days their blemishes are practically gone so I am really looking forward for seeing what the next couple of days has to come. I definitely recommend this product my skin feels so clean, I am going to be implementing this twice a day in to my daily routine. I am so excited to see the results in a few days’ time! If you have tried this product let me know what you think of it and what results you seen! I will leave a link below if you also fancy trying a new cleanser.

Buy the Biore Charcoal Cleanser here - via Tesco

No comments:

Post a Comment