Tuesday 17 March 2015

Lush Haul





Honestly I could spend a fortune in Lush

It’s nearly impossible to walk past this shop without popping in and smelling/trying on the new products in store. I LOVE their products, staff, ethics the list goes on and on I just really like this shop, so much that I am one of those people who wake up at 6am on Boxing Day to stock up on lush products for the rest of the year – all of my Christmas money goes on Lush products FACT!  I was really excited to see they have had some lovely new products in store with it just being Mother’s Day last Sunday and Easter in a couple of weeks so I thought I would pop in and review some of these newbies.

Yummy Mummy shower gel – Bright lilac in colour it stands out and it smells amazing! This shower gel smells of oranges and sweet violet. The name really does do justice! Y U M!

Ultraviolet bubble bar – this lovely almost rainbow like bubble bar smells awesome and makes your bath look lovely. Remember those sweets you used to get when you were a kid – Parma violets? Yeah this bar smells so good just like those bad boys! I hope this bubble bar sticks around because this is a new favourite!

Somewhere over the Rainbow soap – the name says it all. This soap is a beauty to look at (see pic 1.) It is the colour of the rainbow and has pretty sparkles all over! When you smell this soap it smells both citrusy and floral

Pot of Gold shower jelly – another new favourite. When I tried this I thought it smelt like popcorn – turns out I was very close. It is actually caramel scented with a hint of pineapple and orange peel! I really love the jelly pots – although they are so slippery to keep a hold of in the shower I do smell the benefit of them! I feel like I can still smell the scent off of them hours after my shower! I think I will be stocking up on this one before it flies off the shelves!

You will also see from my other pictures – they have some cute Easter and Spring bath bombs/bubble bars. I think instead of a chocolate Egg this year im going to get a Lush Easter Egg and relax this Easter Sunday!
If you have any recommendations of any lush products please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment