Saturday 28 March 2015

Garnier Moisture Match Review


 This week I have been trying out the Garnier Moisture Match for Dull Skin
It’s a 24 hour revitalising hydrating gel to help make your skin look radiant!
 
 

Garnier have 5 of these out – to suit different types of skin. These moisturisers come in pretty packaging and instead of being labelled they are also colour coded depending on what skin type you are. This is the first time I have ever tried the Dull Skin (orange one). I will make a list below so you can work out which one you would be best to try:

Shine and Be Gone – best for oily combination (green)
Wake Me Up – best for dull skin (orange)
Start a Fresh – normal to dry skin (blue)
Goodbye Dry – dry to very dry (pink)
Protect and Glow – normal skin (yellow)  

I have previously tried the Start a Fresh one before and I loved it.
My skin type I would say is normal im quite lucky that it isn’t oily or very dry but unfortunately my skin can be dull and tired looking as I have grown up I have started to sport horrendous dark circles underneath my eyes – which isn’t a good look!
So I thought I would try the Wake Me Up moisturiser this time as a change. I actually bought this from Tesco they have It on a deal at the moment for £1.99 in UK Stores which is great because usually it is £3.99 most places so you are saving yourself a couple of pounds if you are quick and buy it there.

After showering or cleaning my face I always put a moisturiser on before anything else...
Your skin is the biggest organ after all – so you have to remember to take extra care of this!
 
When you first use this product you will notice that it isn’t like all the other face moisturisers, it’s a cream – it’s actually an orange gel. Once applied this gel sets in to your skin very quickly it’s not like other moisturisers where you can feel it sitting on top of your skin for hours not soaking in. It has a lovely citrus smell to it  – which Garnier are famous for. After applying this gel to my face, my skin feels incredibly smooth and hydrated. I can also see a difference in how vibrant my skin looks which is an added bonus!

I apply this every morning now before I put on any of my make-up. I find that by using this and also my Bourjois primer (mentioned in the post below) that my make-up stays put all day. I even tried this out on my boyfriend’s sister who said she loved it and wanted to go out and buy it!

I definitely recommend this moisturiser – I can see such an improvement in my skin. If you are going to try this moisturiser out from Garnier – make sure you figure out which skin type you are first so you pick the best one noted above for your combination

Or you could take advantage of the fact that they are all £1.99 at the moment in Tesco - you could buy all 5 Garnier Moisturisers for under £10.00! The offer of these at £1.99 is only on until 30/03/2015 so you only have 2 days to snap these up at this price - be quick!
 

If you have any questions on this moisturiser please feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment