Thursday 9 April 2015

Clueless Total Betty Bags at New Look

On a recent trip to New Look I spotted these Total Bettys - Grid Shopper Bags from New Look!  I just had to take a picture as they reminded me so much of one of my favourite films...




CLUELESS !

I could just picture Cher and Dionne wearing these with their matching mini skirts! 20 years on Clueless still influences style and fashion! I really love these cute shopper bags. You can buy them in various colours - baby blue, lilac, pink or yellow. Another current favourite of mine - pastel colours, just perfect for Spring! New Look even have matching Grid purses - I have just found out by looking on their website!

When I spotted these Bags in store they were originally £17.99 from New Look (UK)
However good news! If you are snappy you could buy them at the moment for £12.99 they currently have £5.00 off if you buy online. This always happen when Im trying to save... but I don't think I can contain myself with these! Since they are shopper bags they are going to be a great for
 shoving all sorts like laptops, books, headphones, make-up bags etc in to.
I always find that I need a big comfy handbag to carry all of my junk around - so one of these would be the perfect size!

My only issue now is choosing which one to get I don't know how I am going to choose between the four colours. Maybe I will mix and match and buy a shopper bag in one colour and a wallet in the other - decisions... decisions! I will pop a link below for these beauties and let me know what you think of these and which one you would choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment