Wednesday 29 April 2015

L.O.N.D.O.N - L.O.V.E


Hello!
Extremely sorry for the lack of posts or updates. I have been very busy – away on a business trip to London last week and I wanted to show you some of the sights I came across whilst I was there. Even though I have visited London countless times for work before – believe it or not I have never actually got the chance to visit and enjoy London for some of its famous landmarks.
I took a tube to Waterloo Station and got off and walked towards the south bank at night. The atmosphere was great a lot of people were out for a night out or after having drinks after their work so it was very much a live! We walked towards the Hungerford Bridge and went to walk to our hotel down by the Southbank. All I can say is… Wow if you haven’t been down that way in London – please go, you will be amazed how there is so much to see on that route, everywhere I looked I seen a famous landmark. I am pretty sure this is where they always film the crucial slapping spots on Made In Chelsea – someone always breaks someone’s heart down there on TV!
We passed the E4 Udder Belly Comedy Festival which was there. Stopped to take lots of pictures – because I am pretty annoying like that- I take pictures of EVERYTHING! I always do as I love to look through pictures and relive those memories. Now I do apologise as my photos were taken at 9.30pm at night – so they are not the greatest quality! However please have a look at these below:

 
 
 
 
 
 

I was also fortunate to see the London Eye all lit up at night which was amazing, glowing in pinks and purple you could spot this for miles. Even when I was flying into London City I spotted Big Ben and the London Eye as we were flying over the city!
 If you continue to walk down the Southbank past the London Eye you will come across the London Dungeons – Although I didn’t get the chance to visit, I think this would be really cool place to visit! I would imagine they would be really grim and scary with London having its historic past.
Looking over the River Thames you can see the Houses of Parliament and Mr Big Ben himself. I couldn’t help myself but take a selfie with him – unfortunately it is in the dark but luckily you can JUST make me out! The Westminster area of London is truly beautiful and if you want to go sightseeing or enjoy the wonderful sights of London City I definitely recommend visiting this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment