Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mother’s Day!


Happy Mother’s Day!
I have had an awesome Sunday in Edinburgh this weekend - with my sissy and my lovely mum, this mother’s day!
My sissy currently lives and studies in Edinburgh so we thought it would be a great idea to get the family together and spend the day over lunch & a spot of shopping
I always get really excited to go through to Edinburgh – not only do I get to see my sister who I haven’t seen in weeks but also for my love of shopping. I always feel like I see & buy a lot more when im through there, than what I do where I live?

  
 
I LOVE going in to quirky stores like Urban Outfitters or Oliver Bonas –  they always have great accessories, gifts or stationery that make me laugh and smile




We went for Lunch at the Hard Rock Café which was awesome and in all 22 years funnily enough this was the first time I have ever been to one! I had a burger and fries whilst Bon Scott was playing the bagpipes above me – doesn’t get better than that!

The only thing I planned on buying today was a button up denim skirt – that was a massive fail, Im unsure if they are sold out? But I can’t seem to find one anywhere, despite trying most high street stores.

Instead I have come home with a dress (which I will explain into more detail) and a t shirt – both from H&M http://www.hm.com/gb/


 
Going back to the dress pictured above, the dress was bought from H&M – MY FAVOURITE SHOP!!!

If you want to search for this online it’s on the H&M Website search for “Dress with a circular skirt – conscious” the great thing about the Conscious range at H&M is the garments can be made out of sustainable raw materials – such as organic cotton/silk, recycled polyester and vegetable tanned leather. If you are unsure whether your item is from a Conscious collection – look out for the green tag which confirms the sustainable value.

Also they like to recycle your old clothes and repay you for it – which is a brucey bonus! If you hand in a bag of used clothes (any brand – doesn’t have to be from H&M) then they will give you £5.00 GBP off of any purchase over £30.00 GBP (in store only). I have done this a couple of times now and I must say it is great you are de-cluttering your wardrobe from old clothes that have sat in there long enough and now you have brand new clothes for a discounted price! You cannot complain at that!
 

Also another cute buy from today is my Disney Frozen pyjama bottoms bought from Primark for £7.00 GBP – I am obsessed with Disneys frozen I know I may be 22 but I cant help but love it! I love pyjamas that have cuffs at the bottom so they’re the perfect length and comfty. I really love buying new PJs and these are just too cute – is it sad they make me this happy?

I am now away to put these lovelies on and tuck in to my Patisserie Valerie Gateau – night night! x
http://www.patisserie-valerie.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment