Thursday 2 April 2015

New Spring Looks, A-Line Dresses and H&M Love

If you are reading this post you have most likely spotted the pretty dress in my Instagram photo @pearl_owl and you are wondering where it is from… shock horror its… H&M

Now im not being biased, I do love H&M. As mentioned I think in my first ever post – H&M is my favourite shop. I have family who work there and it’s awesome because they let me know when a nice new dress appears in the shop & it makes me feel like I have a personal stylist (I know I wish…)

It is now April – we wave goodbye to our woolly cosy jumpers for another 6 months. A new season only means one thing - new clothes. Im not going to lie – seasons have never really stopped me wearing dresses even in Winter I would be the one wearing a dress in heavy snow. However I am loving the new spring styles which have come in to stores recently – please see pic below:

If you didn’t see the picture on Instagram I have attached a picture of my latest buy above.
This dress is so cute and with it being A-Line it is perfect for hiding my tummy area, which I love. So I was super happy when a lot of new A-Line range came into H&M stores recently - I love the style and pattern of this dress. If you haven't already guessed I live out of dresses – mostly tea dresses, so this style is very different for me however this dress is so pretty and I do find this very flattering! Even so, that I am planning on visiting H&M again this long weekend to go and buy the same dress in the other colour - orange.
This dress is £19.99 from H&M I bought this in store but you can also buy via the website – please see link below

Also for this spring I have bought several A-Line top/t-shirts as the weather in the UK is beginning to lift, it is now getting warmer and the sun is shining more – yay! I will pop a few links below to these tops:
http://www.hm.com/gb/product/88861?article=88861-F&cm_vc=SEARCH#article=88861-I

 The great thing about these, is they do look great with anything – jeans/skirts/wearing underneath blazers etc. These t-shirts are not expensive they are both £7.99 which is pretty reasonable. A-line style with short sleeves - wide at the arms (so again they help hide any unwanted arm bits)
I guess what im trying to say is its spring, it’s not summer yet so don't worry about having to be body confident – I know im nowhere near ready for Summer anyway. I don't plan on getting my tummy out anytime soon or having a beach body for wearing anything short yet. Until then, I salute A-Line attires and will wear pretty dresses which pay compliments and comfy slouchy t-shirts. Check out H&M for their latest products and if you have any questions – please feel free to comment below! J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment