Sunday 19 April 2015

I spent a little too much...


Hello there!

You are my current excuse for skipping the gym today – I know that’s very bad! I only have myself to blame whilst I sit here writing this blog and eating my weight in chocolate! I hope you are having a lovely Sunday wherever you are in the world!
Yesterday I may have slightly over indulged myself with clothes, skincare, coffee and accessories
I went into town with the intention of getting myself a blazer for work… Instead I ended up with £50 worth of Primark purchases, £25 HM purchases, £20 worth of Tesco buys too. So I feel like I have spent a fortune this weekend
To make up for  my guilty conscious it I thought I would show you some of my Saturday spends...

The Simpsons Pyjamas - Primark
My sister was obsessed with The Simpsons back in the day. I had to endure endless hours of Homers “doh”s and Nelsons “HA HA” so the minute I seen these Pyjama bottoms I just had to buy them. Although they were a pain to put up with back in the day – they are now a novelty to me as it just reminds me of memories with my little sister!


These PJ bottoms were £7.00 from Primark – I think they are new in so check them out

Polka Dot Divided Dress – H&M
H&M had a sale on when I was in store yesterday so I came across this peter pan collared tea dress and it is so cute! Its navy with white polka dots - I feel so girly in it!


This was originally £14.99 down to £7.00 in the sale which I was pretty chuffed about… oh and I also bought a black work blazer or work from H&M. This was also in the sale down from £29.99 to £15 BARGAIN!

Aztec Make Up/Toiletries Bag - Primark
This picture of the makeup/toiletries bag does not do it justice! It is HUGE! I actually don’t know what I was thinking at the time because I don’t know how im ever going to be able to fill this bag up.


 I fell in love with the Aztec print and I love Yellow and Black/Grey I think they really work well together. This was a spontaneous buy – not to worry it was only £4.00 from Primark which is great. I think this toiletries/makeup bag would be great if you are going on your holidays and you need to pack as much as possible for looking your best whilst you’re away!

Reeses Creamy Peanut Butter – Tesco
I LOVE peanut butter – it has only been within the last 2 years I have come to really appreciate it. I also love Reese’s anything – chocolate cups, chocolate bars, chocolate pieces you name it! They are one of my favourite chocolate brands. So when I seen this in the World Foods section in Tesco I just had to buy it.



It was the last one too and when that happens I always think its fate that its been left there for me to say “BUY ME, BUY ME”. I kind of got told off this morning by my boyfriend for it not being a healthy peanut butter choice but hey - you only live once. This was £3.49 from Tesco in the world food section - I also had it with some yummy pancakes! MMMMMM.

I know this doesn’t really do justice or show off all of what I bought however I did buy a lot of bits and bobs, presents and food for my boyfriend too. I bought him a really cool “Better Call Saul” t-shirt from Primark which was only £8.00 – we both love that programme.
Over in the Uk we got the chance to watch it via Netflix – so every Tuesday after work I would go straight to my boyfriends just so we could watch it together! I love it and cant wait for it to come back on later in the year! I hope you are all having a fab weekend! Please feel free to leave any comments or add me on Bloglovin – via the funky looking lady to the right! x

No comments:

Post a Comment